- No racism, sexism, bigotry, hate speech, harassment, or bullying of any kind.
- Do not use excessive profanity or direct profanity towards others.
- No inappropriate usernames, nicknames, skins, or item names.
- Do not share content inappropriate for children. (drugs, adult content, etc.)
- Limit chat about controversial topics (religion, politics).
- Do not construct player traps or attempt to kill other players.
- Do not dox or impersonate other players or staff.
- English only in global chat and discord. Do not spam or use excessive caps.
- Do not use any chat for outside advertising, soliciting, or real world trading. This includes other servers, products, services, etc.
- Alts are permitted but cannot interact with each other. Please alert staff if you plan to use an alt.
- Do not attempt to bypass mutes, bans, or jails.
- Do not steal another players’ items. Items obtained accidentally must be returned.
- Do not attempt to do harm to or sabotage the server machine or any of its features
- Do not attempt to bypass rules or find specific loopholes. Rules are made to help you!
- Staff have the final say in all decisions. Staff shopping, or asking multiple staff the same question in attempt to get a different response, is not permitted.
- If you are found to be a negative impact on our community, we will remove you at our discretion.
Server staff have the final say in all decisions and enforcements.
- Macros cannot exceed 8 CPS.
- All client mods are prohibited unless permitted below:
- Optifine and other client optimization mods.
- Light overlay.
- Inventory tweaks and similar mods
- Litematic schematic overlays/layer mod (with auto-build disabled).
Any mod that provides non-vanilla behavior is not allowed. This includes JustEnoughItems.
Cracked or modded clients such as Baritone, X-Ray clients, etc. will be immediately banned.
Exploiting glitches will be considered the same as using a disallowed mod. This includes ender pearl glitches, bypassing locked doors, taking advantage of events, etc.
- No griefing within 6 diagonal chunks of a town border.
- In the event of accidental griefing, fix the damaged area, or notify a staff member to avoid punishment.
- Do not deface the main world for purposes other than building. The resource world exists for these purposes.
- Claimed land must have an intended use, or it will be removed at staff discretion.
- Inappropriate builds are not permitted.
- Lewd art cannot be displayed in a public location (ie. a town spawn, public warp, etc.)
- Killing another players’ animals, spawner mobs, or dark room mobs is not allowed without express permission.
- AFK pools or other mechanisms to keep you online past the idle timer are not allowed.
- Stealing from other players’ containers is not allowed within town borders, but is acceptable for unlocked chests in the Wilderness.
Players will be unregistered after 60 days of inactivity. At this time, all of their locks will be removed automatically unless they contact staff prior to the unlock to request a special exemption. This will only be granted in specific circumstances.
- Town Mayors may set town rules. Town rules cannot be in opposition with server rules, but they may cover additional topics not expressly outlined in the server rules. These rules must be made clear to all residents upon their joining the town and be displayed in a location accessible to all residents.
- Town Mayors must give their residents 48 hours notice for any town rule change.
- Town Mayors are able to evict residents that violate town or server rules with no notice. Mayors must provide these players with an opportunity to retrieve their items.
- Town Mayors are able to evict a resident that has been inactive for 7 or more days.
- Mayors that go inactive for more than 21 days may have ownership of their town transferred to another resident.
- Town Mayors may remove residents’ builds at their discretion. However, they must give the resident 48 hours to either remove the build themselves or retrieve any items that they want. If a residents’ build is in violation of a town or server rule, then this does not apply.
- Town Mayors may submit a ticket to have locked items removed from their town premises. Locked items will only be removed if the player is no longer a resident of the town.
- If a Mayor plans to merge or delete a town, at least 4 days notice must be provided to all residents.
AFK mcMMO or Jobs farms of any kind are not allowed.
Fully automatic farms of any sort are not allowed. Semi-automatic farms are permitted. This means a player must interact with at least one aspect of a process.
The grinders listed below are not permitted
- Iron Golem Farms
- Piston-Pushing Mob Farms
- Enderman Farms
- Gold Farms
- Farms that reduce a mobs health via crusher, drop trap, drowning, or other mechanisms (this does not apply if the mobs come from a spawner)
Players must manually (by hand and not hoppers) place their own fuel in smokers, furnaces, blast furnaces, and brewing stands.
A player cannot have more than 15 villagers at any one time. No town can house more than 60 villagers.
All redstone mechanisms and spawners must have an "off" switch and be turned off when not in use.
Do not create mob farms that promote entity cramming.
If a structure is found to be problematic, staff will intervene and take necessary action.
- Do not scam other players, whether via auction or otherwise.
- Do not attempt to crash server economic markets
- While Vestria is a player-economy, sabotaging the server economy such that new and existing players alike cannot gainfully participate in markets will not be permitted.
- Do not make auctions without intent to sell an item. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Using auctions to show off an item
- Making an auction for an item with an extremely high or joke price
- Selling an item of little or no value for a joke
- All agreements with other players must be followed through.
- Each player may have 1 market stall at /warp market
- Do not share brewery recipes with other players.
- Loaning other players money for the intent of a guild rank up is not allowed.
- Claiming abandoned builds for rank up is not permitted. If you did not build the structure, commission the structure, or purchase the structure from someone who did build/commission it, you cannot use it for rank.
- No camping.
- Do not bother other players or steal their kills.
- All pets must be recalled prior to fighting a boss.
- Only one player may fight a boss at a time.
- Report all exploits in dungeons.
Dungeon camping is defined as fighting or otherwise dealing damage to mobs from a position where they cannot reach you.